● Highly analytical, collaborative and pleasing personality.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of implementation projects and scheduling across business functions.
You will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
What skill sets are we looking for:
At Entrego, we are creating a brand-new team to build a new Logistics platform for our customers. This is a flagship project with high visibility across the organization and will involve working together with countless partners.
As DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to handle the complex problems of scale which are unique to Entrego. As a part of this team, your tasks include but not limited to set up and maintain monitoring systems, design and build high availability service architecture, manage huge numbers of servers using automation tools and build up operational platforms.
It’s an exciting environment so you’ll get exposure to tools at the cutting edge. Meaning, there’s plenty going on to challenge and grow you.
Day-to-day activities will include but are not limited to…
● Setup, manage and maintain Entrego’s services and instances on Amazon Web Services
● Participate in product system design, optimization and capacity planning
● Setup and maintain monitoring of technical performance and statistics of Entrego’s products
● Communicate and coordinate with Product Managers, Developers and Platform team
● Perform setup pipeline for deployment; Prepare routine operation documentation.
You will demonstrate the following…
● Be able to advise on automation methodologies and processes
● Aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
● Passionate about quality delivery
● Collaborator, happy to share ideas and vision
● A keen interest in integrating different systems and on microservices architecture
Skills matching against a list of buzzwords are cool, but we love to hire the best people, and trust them to do what’s right…
● A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Analysis or a related discipline.
● With solid IT and Client Support experience with previous DevOps, application, security and/or infrastructure support responsibilities.
● Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, able to look for the root cause and solve issues quickly
● Excellent verbal, written, and other interpersonal communication skills
● Experience with application development and demonstrated moderate competency in any modern scripting language is a plus
● Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc) will be an advantage
● Keen interest and/or exposure to Cyber Security and security risk management
● Working understanding of HTML constructs, web application frameworks and TCP/IP and protocols.
● Working Experience with Defect management tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla or similar)
● Familiarity with Continuous Delivery/Deployment strategies and management of Pipeline’s stages
● Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills when working with both business and technical
● Ability to speak and write English fluently
As a Team we love to…
● Expand our skills in building highly scalable solutions while influencing others and
raising the bar on the overall level of excellence within the team.
● Produce elegant, clean, maintainable code is favored over messy hacks.
● Share our knowledge with each other and learn new things.
● Everyone on our team to have the tools and resources to succeed in their career
● Doing all of this in a lovely, comfortable office in the vibrant center of Bonifacio Global City.
We don’t hire just for the sake of it, we hire the best people, and trust them to do what’s right! With your knowledge and experience, you will work closely with product managers, user experience developers, creative designers and software engineers using multi variant testing, analytics, usability testing and good old common sense to help make key decisions with the development of the platform.
The Junior legal counsel is expected to work independently but in coordination with the Head of Legal.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
LEGAL AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
2. CONTRACT REVIEW AND MANAGEMENT
3. LABOR & FRAUD
4. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
What You’ll Do:
The Mailroom Operations Team Leader is based in Mandaluyong. Below are the key responsibilities of the role.
Solution design is the engineering power behind every new customer requirement in contract logistics. Warehouse activities and value added services required? Which type of storage fits our customers needs the best? Solving these type of questions are done by our solution design engineers. They are the brains that transform an idea into a warehouse solution.
We are looking for a technical, versatile and open minded team player to support our commercial team. He/She is responsible for the transformation of customer needs and ideas into a priced proposal. That includes customer visits, pricing calculation, layout design, big data analysis, preparation and presenting to our customers. The role reports to the Director of contract logistics.
Based in our headquarters in BGC, the BI Analyst role will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager under the Business Intelligence and Strategy team. We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively with the team to deliver meaningful insights across the business. You’ll be expected to work across the business building relationships with different stakeholders to understand the meaning behind the data.
The Operations Planner will be involved in central planning (demand and supply), short mid and long term network capacity planning, and day to day capacity management balancing Service level and cost. It will support Operations team by providing the supply targets across each leg of the fulfillment journey and works closely with Business Intelligence and Tech teams to develop more sophisticated demand and supply models and automation.
You will be in charge of the following:
Operations Resource Planning
Network Performance Management
The Financial Analyst will be reporting directly to the Treasury Manager.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
We are searching for high-energy Account Executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships with Entrego’s Retail Business unit. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with prospects and clients in the form of high-volume shippers. Account Executives will understand their individual issues and needs, and provide value by recommending the products best fit to them. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
You will be responsible for:
We are expanding our operations across the country and we are looking for Logistics Hub Coordinators across the Philippines. The successful applicants will mainly be responsible for managing our operations in the assigned locations. S/he will work closely and effectively with the Logistics Manager and Logistics Supervisor to ensure all deliveries are done efficiently within lead-time.
The inhouse cashier is responsible for managing and reporting cash collections from our fleet.