The Solutions and Implementation Manager is responsible for supporting first line sales management in the development of existing/new Large Accounts. He/she will manage and co-ordinate accounts specific projects for Large Accounts, identify, develop and deploy customers specific solutions and value added solutions and be responsible for the effective implementation and handover of gained contracts to the relevant parties.
New Business Filtration
New Business Development
Development of Customised and Sector Solutions
Essential Educational and Qualification:
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
At Entrego, we are creating a brand-new team to build a new Logistics platform for our customers. This is a flagship project with high visibility across the organization and will involve working together with countless partners.
As DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to handle the complex problems of scale which are unique to Entrego. As a part of this team, your tasks include but not limited to set up and maintain monitoring systems, design and build high availability service architecture, manage huge numbers of servers using automation tools and build up operational platforms.
It’s an exciting environment so you’ll get exposure to tools at the cutting edge. Meaning, there’s plenty going on to challenge and grow you.
Day-to-day activities will include but are not limited to…
● Setup, manage and maintain Entrego’s services and instances on Amazon Web Services
● Participate in product system design, optimization and capacity planning
● Setup and maintain monitoring of technical performance and statistics of Entrego’s products
● Communicate and coordinate with Product Managers, Developers and Platform team
● Perform setup pipeline for deployment; Prepare routine operation documentation.
You will demonstrate the following…
● Be able to advise on automation methodologies and processes
● Aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
● Passionate about quality delivery
● Collaborator, happy to share ideas and vision
● A keen interest in integrating different systems and on microservices architecture
Skills matching against a list of buzzwords are cool, but we love to hire the best people, and trust them to do what’s right…
● A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Analysis or a related discipline.
● With solid IT and Client Support experience with previous DevOps, application, security and/or infrastructure support responsibilities.
● Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, able to look for the root cause and solve issues quickly
● Excellent verbal, written, and other interpersonal communication skills
● Experience with application development and demonstrated moderate competency in any modern scripting language is a plus
● Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc) will be an advantage
● Keen interest and/or exposure to Cyber Security and security risk management
● Working understanding of HTML constructs, web application frameworks and TCP/IP and protocols.
● Working Experience with Defect management tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla or similar)
● Familiarity with Continuous Delivery/Deployment strategies and management of Pipeline’s stages
● Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills when working with both business and technical
● Ability to speak and write English fluently
As a Team we love to…
● Expand our skills in building highly scalable solutions while influencing others and
raising the bar on the overall level of excellence within the team.
● Produce elegant, clean, maintainable code is favored over messy hacks.
● Share our knowledge with each other and learn new things.
● Everyone on our team to have the tools and resources to succeed in their career
● Doing all of this in a lovely, comfortable office in the vibrant center of Bonifacio Global City.
We don’t hire just for the sake of it, we hire the best people, and trust them to do what’s right! With your knowledge and experience, you will work closely with product managers, user experience developers, creative designers and software engineers using multi variant testing, analytics, usability testing and good old common sense to help make key decisions with the development of the platform.
What You’ll Do:
The Mailroom Operations Team Leader is based in Mandaluyong. Below are the key responsibilities of the role.
Based in our headquarters in BGC, the BI Analyst role will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager under the Business Intelligence and Strategy team. We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively with the team to deliver meaningful insights across the business. You’ll be expected to work across the business building relationships with different stakeholders to understand the meaning behind the data.
The Financial Analyst will be reporting directly to the Treasury Manager.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
We are expanding our operations across the country and we are looking for Logistics Hub Coordinators across the Philippines. The successful applicants will mainly be responsible for managing our operations in the assigned locations. S/he will work closely and effectively with the Logistics Manager and Logistics Supervisor to ensure all deliveries are done efficiently within lead-time.
The inhouse cashier is responsible for managing and reporting cash collections from our fleet.