Based in our headquarters in BGC, the BI Analyst role will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager under the Business Intelligence and Strategy team. We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively with the team to deliver meaningful insights across the business. You’ll be expected to work across the business building relationships with different stakeholders to understand the meaning behind the data.
- Provide unique business insights and analyses on various logistics topics
- Interface with key stakeholders to translate business requirements to data needs and solutions.
- Design data models to store and warehouse metrics and create automated procedures to scale and operationalize process.
- Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Take responsibility for overall reporting models and performance
- Build dashboards and reports to present and analyze results.
- Influence decision-making through the presentation of data-based recommendations
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g., Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Engineering, Industrial Engineering)
- Ideally with experience with SQL, data visualization tools, business intelligence, data engineering or data analytics roles
- Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- 1+ years of experience with scripting in Python
- 1+ years of experience with packages such as R, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to adapt well to fast changing environment