The Junior legal counsel is expected to work independently but in coordination with the Head of Legal.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
LEGAL AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- Create process and system to ensure the company is in full compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements across all its facilities and branches.
- When called for, represent the company in meetings with regulatory agencies (i.e. DICT, DOLE, CAB, among others).
- Prepare regulatory reportorial requirements with SEC, DICT, DOLE, and other relevant agencies.
2. CONTRACT REVIEW AND MANAGEMENT
- Review assigned commercial contracts which may include client, vendor, procurement, marketing, consulting, sponsorship, labor, security, lease, security, loan facilities, insurance, etc.) entered into by Entrego.
3. LABOR & FRAUD
- Handle administrative and labor-related issues/ cases encountered by the company.
- Advice company on changes in labor regulations and advising the company on how to handle these.
4. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- Liaise with legal counsels of the company’s major shareholders and work with them on shareholder matters.
- Liaise with other external counsels that the company decides to engage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Law
- At least one (1) year relevant experience
- Candidate must have a high degree of professional ethics and integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig