Entrego is looking for a Junior Product Manager to join the Product Management and Engineering Team. As a Junior Product Manager, you will be focused on Operations training and support for the features that the team is shipping and as well as ensuring that knowledge across different organization are shared.
Your New Role:
- Working as a Product Manager, you will be joining this rapidly growing team.
- Responsibilities will include taking input from customers and internal stakeholders to define user stories and product requirements.
- You will translate solutions into detailed requirements documentation, incorporating elements of UX design.
- You will participate in Product Management Team activities, including customer outreach, product process improvement initiatives, product strategy and planning.
What You’ll Do / Role & Responsibility:
- Investigate user issues related to our internal and customer-facing systems and find appropriate solutions.
- Lead the training and knowledge transfer for the different features that the team has rolled out, both internal and external systems.
- Support the operational business processes of Entrego
- Understand the needs of the stakeholders and define requirements for new features or enhancements of our in-house developed systems
- Train, help and educate users on how to use the systems within the areas of Logistics Operations, Sortation Facilities and Hubs across the country.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You will have 1-to-2 years’ work experience in the technology industry.
- In addition, you will have experience in the application of logistics technology.
- You will have working knowledge of enterprise product setup and basic knowledge of databases
- Successful collaborating experience with key stakeholders and front-line users – able to transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
What you’ll get in return:
- You will get the opportunity to work in a great team environment with extremely talented technology professionals.
- You will enjoy driving processes and workflows with stakeholders
- You will be able to identify and think critically to solve problems
- You will enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced, high-stakes technology driven team
- You will understand the concept of user journey and experience