Are you an agile TPM looking to grow your skill set, invent new technology and work with an engaged team of engineers and Entrego partners? Do you have a desire to drive a Data Engineering team focused on data integrity, continuous delivery and finance automation solutions?
Entrego is revolutionizing logistics through the power of technology, and the Data Engineering and DevOps team is at the heart of that mission. We provide a premier platform of cloud-based technologies and services operating at a massive scale to support our rapidly growing family of products and services.
Entrego is looking for an experienced TPM on their Data Engineering team. We build and support. We are committed to building solutions focusing on our internal partners’ business needs, while making easy for our end customers to do business with us. We deliver solutions with automation, self-service capabilities and cloud-based technologies.
The primary goal of a TPM is to build a safe and fun environment for the team to learn and deliver. You will coach, guide, suggest and support the team. You believe the most effective teams own their own destiny and are empowered to accomplish their goals.
You Will Do Well In This Role If:
- You come from a background in IT systems or software engineering and product management
- You possess a keen sense of team dynamics and how to continually tune and improve the team’s process to keep things running optimally
- You are driven to build extraordinary customer and partner experiences
- You are good at understanding big problems and rallying a team to pursue them to the finish line.
- You understand servant leadership and have a growth mindset
- You have previous successes turning complex requirements into clear and comprehensive technical specifications
Who You Are:
- 4+ years previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor and qualification in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years product or program management using agile methodologies within a technology environment
- Understanding of a broad array of technology including collaboration tools, web infrastructure, systems engineering, cloud platforms and application lifecycle management
- Confirmed experience with complex information architecture and ability to handle challenges / make decisions using data analysis
- Demonstrated experience with Business Intelligence tools – including BI visualization and analytics – Tableau and Kibana
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including presentation and listening skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts to all audiences
- Experience turning business requirements into technical requirements
As a Technical Product Manager, You Will:
- Lead in definining and executing the deliverables for Entrego’s Data Engineering team – see to it that the Enterprise Data Warehouse project has been successfully delivered.
- Ensure that Data Integrity is being adhered in to different internal organizations within Entrego.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering leadership to balance partner, technology and product priorities and handle deliverable schedules and timelines for product delivery, including coordination of product demos
- Understand partner usage, the product landscape and identify technical or business opportunities for future needs, streamlining and automation
- Partner with Stakeholders in defining the business value of our product strategy
- Ensure epics and tasks are clearly defined and properly phased to facilitate timely delivery of functionality
- Understand internal partner needs and identify opportunities across the organization
- Facilitate planning, retrospectives, and other meetings necessary to keep the team in sync
- Work with product and engineering teams to understand the business problem, identify and articulate solution approach, categorize and size stories for meeting requirements, story grooming/prioritization, ensuring acceptance criteria is complete