Entrego is building the next-generation Logistics Solutions Platform that will cater to both everyday consumers and enterprise clients as well. Entrego Product and Engineering team is seeking a talented and customer-obsessed UI/UX Designer to join the team in our BGC office.
We are looking for a big-thinking, yet detail-oriented, individual to drive the evolution of our logistics platform. This is an opportunity to use your systems-thinking design skills to maximize the use of our applications and products to its full potential.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will create elegant, intuitive user experiences that meet the evolving needs of our customers across multiple platforms and use cases. A successful candidate will be able to explore and translate complex interactions into simple, engaging solutions and be able to communicate those solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks and functional prototypes. Candidates must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with less supervision.
In this role, you will have a significant impact on our business, as you will be designing the foundational elements that the rest of our ecosystem is built upon. You will work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, executives and other designers—seeing and championing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle.
- Own the products’ visual identity
- Lead the design process for company products (mobile and web applications) to cater to the market in different regions of the world,
- Define the design guideline in the products and related services
- Define the visual and interaction methods for the products to cultivate a better experience for users
- Lead / participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices,
- Define what success means for product and feature usage, and contribution to outcome
- Develop and shares experience in design,
- Work closely with developers, software and data engineering and business teams to deliver world-class UI/UX
- Your Behance.net portfolio or equivalent. We will definitely use this as the basis of your output.
- A degree in design or equivalent experiences.
- At least 5 years working experience in designing web / mobile applications products, accustomed to data and graph interfaces and with deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design AND native applications).
- Proficiency in the use of design and project software such as Sketch, Figma, Axure RP, Abobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Jira and Confluence. Familiar with MSWord, PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
- Problem solver at heart and detail-oriented, with a strong and creative design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields, the lead Designer has a good understanding of Design Thinking and an insight-driven approach to design.
- Exceptional leadership skills. He or she will be able to move and influence a team into moving towards a unified vision and objective. He/she will also possess a strong ability to form meaningful relationships with people, being very approachable and relatable.