- Please see this list for items that you
cannot ship with myEntrego.
- This list includes Dangerous goods, Prohibited / illegal goods and other Restricted items such
cash, perishables and live plants and animals. Please see the list above for a more detailed list.
- The shipper must declare the type of item that they are shipping with Entrego within the AWB,
Entrego may reject packages that contain items listed in the Restricted Goods list
- Failure to declare or misdeclaration of the type of item by the shipper, and/or the failure of
Entrego to reject the restricted goods does not relieve the shipper / receiver from any/all
liability arising from the shipment or possession of or dealing with the Restricted items.
- If it is discovered that Restricted items are included in the Package/s, the same shall be
turned-over to the appropriate Government authority, destroyed or otherwise disposed of by
as may be appropriate, at any time without notice or compensation to the Shipper/Consignee.