The role will support first line sales management in the development of solutions needed by the existing/new accounts. The position will also support onboarding new accounts ensuring that all new accounts were onboarded accordingly and within the timeframe.
- Develop and assist in creating different solutions based on Customer's need and resources available
- Develop target sector specific solutions to support penetration level in each industry
- Develop Business Case studies and identify Project teams for each solution (i.e. CEP, P2P, Freight Forwarding Automation)
- Maintain project communication between involved functions to develop balanced customer solutions and resolve individual requirements and assist with issues that may arise
- Ensure that new clients were onboarded properly- processes were cascaded properly to stakeholders.
- Ensure that projects/ solutions/ processes that were implemented are being followed by process owners by conducting internal audits
- Maintain up to date information on the company to ensure correct information are being incorporated within proposal documents and shared with first line sales management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or other related course
- High level of numerical proficiency with good analytical skills
- Intermediate to advance user of MS applications i.e. MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Good written and oral communication skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged