Based in our HQ in BGC, Taguig, the Compliance Audit and Risk Control Officer will be reporting to the CFO and the Audit Committee. This person will assess the internal control level, make recommendations and promote implementation of good practices & identify and assess the risks that may affect the business. This is an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Prepare relevant audit plan and provide regular timely reports on audit results, remediation plans, and closure reports
- Conducts spot checks of activities and report potential misconduct or violators
- Support conducting and monitoring of Compliance and Enterprise Risks
- Conduct trend analysis of activities, spend, and other relevant data to identify current and emerging risk areas
- Ensure awareness and understanding of the Code of Conduct and other integrity and compliance guidelines and policies.
- Ensure that there is timely and systematic execution and documentation of internal controls, SOPs are up-to-date and in line with the current practice and core guidelines, there is timely relevant self-assessment of internal controls and testing of assigned key controls, and sustainable remediation of control deficiencies within set deadline
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related field, CPA holder preferred
- Top accounting firm experience, highly preferred
- Extensive experience with Auditing, Risk Management, Compliance, showing progression in areas for responsibility
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, excellent communicator
- Proven history of having worked effectively across cross-functional teams and business functions
- Analytical decision making with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion
- Those with lesser experience will be considered for junior level Auditor role