- Supports the deployment of all quality, HSE and other OE related disciplines particularly quality/HSE audits
- Development and maintenance of SOPs and WIs; conducts RCA and CAPA and facilitates quality related trainings
- Supports the deployment of Continuous improvement culture at all aspects of the operations.
Key Result Areas:
- Perform quality/HSE audits at the different DCs, hubs and on-site operations
- Validate reasons for failed deliveries and conduct Root cause analysis and formulate action plans together with the different DC and hub OICs.
- Develop quality/HSE standards to improve overall operational KPIs.
- Conduct quality/HSE related trainings to enhance operational capability.
- Support the development of SOPs, WI’s and other standards.
- Ensure compliance to set policies particularly on Incident reporting and Change Management.
- May need to travel to different DCs, hubs and on-site operations to do process, quality and HSE audits.
- Supports continuous improvement thru the implementation of LEAN concept and Kaizen projects.
- Lead special projects to improve current processes of the operations to reduce wastes, bottlenecks and improve productivity and capacity.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports and maybe called upon to attend weekly Ops meetings.
- Supports the deployment of HSE programs at the different hubs/sites.
- Degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain or Engineering
- 2-3 yrs experience in handling operations excellence position or in a similar capacity. Preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain industry.
- Knowledge/experience in using different quality and CI tools
- Has solid experience in conducting process/quality/HSE audits
- Experienced in deployment of HSE programs is an advantage
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Effective communication and facilitation skills
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.