We are looking for a new recruiter to join our team in BGC and bring in top talents that will further enable our customers fulfill their promise through reliable and effective logistics solutions. The Recruiter is expected not only to fill in positions but also work on projects that will help continue improve the recruitment process. The recruiter is expected to think big while keeping eyes on the details that drive business and candidate satisfaction althrough out the interview process until onboarding.
This is an individual contributor role and will report to the Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition. If you are the type to just post and pray, best not to apply for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process (sourcing, screening, coordinating, offer, offer negotiations, onboarding) for both volume & niche roles nationwide
- Building relationships with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
- Build good candidate relationship and provide excellent candidate experiences
- Creative sourcing - Knowledge of the sourcing outside job portals i.e, academic institutions, government associations and other sources of great candidates; utilize social media to promote employer brand and attract talents
- Working closely with the rest of the HR and Corporate Services team
- You have both passive/active recruitment experience for both volume / niche roles
- You are able to deal yet strive to reduce ambiguity (and there are lots, given we are a start up)
- You have recruitment experience in a fast paced environment with a high bar for talent across any level/functions
- You are passionate about recruitment: You put a high value on candidate experience; You are professional, responsive, courteous
- 3-5 yrs Experience in managing volume and targeted selection hiring
- Advanced Excel, Word, HTML or other technical skills are advantageous
- Great stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of the industry and brand, a plus!
- Flexible in approach to work and self-driven, responsible and a team player
- Good communication skills: written, oral, verbal fluency in English and Tagalog
- Able to work in BGC, Taguig