Senior Software Engineer will assists the Lead Software Engineer and also be responsible for completion of the Business requirements created by Product Manager which will be converted in technical implementation by following the System Architecture and Design which was designed and created by the Software Architect. Tracking committed tasks that need to be delivered on a timely basis using Jira for project management of assignments. Will also be giving guidance to Junior/Software Engineers under his team.
- Enable the technical domain of teammates by conducting the proper technical onboarding. Monitoring coding discipline by using industry standards. Giving inputs on software engineer’s performance, improvements and other that affects the work related aspects of team mates
- Use the necessary software frameworks and in order to deliver the project based on the agreed System Architecture and Design
- Responsible in creating a Technical Requirement Documentation based on the counterpart Business Requirement
- Responsible in creating codes that will comply to software engineering good standards and practices
Converting of business requirements into technical implementation
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree with Relevant Experience as Senior Software Engineer with deep knowledge of Software domain
- At least with 4-6 years Relative experience as Senior Software Engineer which includes application coding, code review, implementation of technical design, and CI/CD
- Advance knowledge on the following:
- Python Scripting
- Design Patterns
- Clean Architecture
- Spring boot
- SOLID Principles
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.