We are looking for a TA Coordinator who will work closely with our Talent Acqusition team whose goal is not just to fill in positions in a fast paced organization, but also support is delivering an amazing candidate and onboarding experience. We need someone who is excited to join a start up who will own administrative - yet very important tasks such as posting job ads, scheduling candidates in various steps of the interview process, assisting in candidate assessments.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring different job boards, recruitment channels, trackers
- Arrange interviews and ensure completion of interview feedback
- Conduct all administration surrounding the nationwide hiring of candidates prior to, during and onboarding.
- Ensure continuity of good candidate experience, coordinate with different departments to ensure that new hires have all available tools necessary
- Initiate engagement and tracking of background checks.
- Partner and coordinate with different universities for university engagements
- Coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree graduate of any course; open to fresh graduates
- Experience as recruitment coordinator with ATS (applicant tracking system) experience - a plus but not required
- Approachable yet firm, an initiator, has strong attention to details, thinks outside the box, customer obsessed, organized, resourceful
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications - advanced excel skills a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Open for 6 months fixed term contract role; Can start ASAP
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.