We are looking for a Team Lead - Key Account Management to join Entrego. He or she will serve as company POC in terms of reporting and communication between Operations reports and protocol in compliance with the Client Service Level Agreement.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all accounts based on Client Service Level Agreement
- Able to do analysis of client data
- Oversees operational compliance of the team based on the standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Files and keeps all processing documents
- Perform operational adjustments as necessary
- Review and improve procedures and quality of service periodically
- Confer with Manager in order to address questions, problems, and requests of clients
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Analyse and recommend reporting method based on Client requirement
- Conduct regular coaching schedules to existing and new personnel to ensure motivation and learning through out the year
- Reward performers and recommend for future promotion (lateral or outside)
- Recommend improvement plans
- Monitor performance of downline Account Representative
- Ability to demand and push to get necessary information to complete task at hand
- With Customer Service experience in terms of communication and report preparation
- Resilient and can handle stress
- Energetic, charismatic and has a flair for problem solving, influencing, coaching and a natural business acumen
- Process and Result oriented. Proven track record in logistics and transport management
- Computer Literate and comprehensive knowledge/skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point and Excess) needed
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.